Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 9 and 10~ Carrie

oh my.

Day 9 was fine but I think I'm just so. bored now.  At the end of the day, I made a batch of the most junky brownies ever.  Like, the most unhealthy recipe you could possibly make.  9x13 and it's all gone now.

So I guess what I'm saying is Day 10 was not so great.  Didn't exercise either.

yikes.

I'll try to recommit tomorrow.  I feel gross and disappointed.  I think I'm drowning my sorrows in food because Brad won't be home until Monday night and I'm not looking forward to this week. : (

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, poor Carrie. :(. That's so hard. You know, Robin said on her blog that days 4 and 11 were the hardest, for some reason. And yesterday was day 10 . . . So it could be that it just hit you a day early. I thought day 10 was my hardest yet too! I craved baked goods all day! I'm sorry it was rough . . . But like you said . . . Each day can be a new beginning. Don't let the brownies keep you down. No big deal . . . Sometimes you've just got to do that!!! Now you have, so you can put it behind you and start again. :). Here's to a good day today!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete