Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 5- taryn

The Banana pancakes are delicious! So sweet! They weren't quite as filling for me as the quiche but a fun change! Since I had fruit for bfast I had carrots for a snack. I just brought a baggie of carrots sticks with me to the grocery store and munched on the them while I shopped. I thought it was funny that Scarlett, Liv, and I all had little baggies of "snacks" while walking through the aisles :)

I decided I wanted to try to eat a little more today to see how it would affect my workout, so I had a protein shake before my exercise. It was a success! I felt totally fueled and had a great workout. I had a small helping of salmon and veggies (leftover dinner from the night before) after the w/o to refuel and that was good because it kept me from getting ravenously hungry. I knew we were going to a parade in our little downtown (Brownsburg) with some friends so I had a Larabar just before we went so that I wouldn't be tempted to have any candy that was being thrown in my direction. Proud to say I refused all the candy! And had a yummy dinner! Brady even liked it!

B: Banana Pancakes
S1: carrots
S2: Protein shake
L: 1/3 of a serving of salmon and baked zucc/squash
S3: Larabar
D: Spaghetti squash, chicken, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment