Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 5~ Carrie

The workout this morning was tough.  I did the Gillian Michaels video, which I did a few days ago, but for some reason it was harder for me today.  Before I even started, I was feeling a little queasy so I went ahead and ate my first snack, even though it hadn't been long since breakfast.  I had to stop and rest a few times during the workout but I still feel like I got a good workout in.  Afterwards, I had a protein shake.  I had planned on going to the gym and doing some extras, including my pull-up stuff but I just didn't have it in me.

It's been a few hours since then and I'm feeling fine.  I'm about to make the tuna patties and then I'll head over to Cornbelly's to hang out with the Aaneruds!  I'll bring a Larabar to have when I get hungry.  I'm going to try really really hard not to snack on anything else while we're there.

........................................

I'm feeling good.  I feel like I'm seeing the start of some definition in my arms and legs and I feel like my stomach is getting flatter.  Since I turned around 30, I feel like my stomach sticks out a good 6 inches when I eat ANYTHING.  It's really frustrating to feel like a flat tummy is just not a possibility for you, but I'm happy to see a change- even if it's a tiny one.  Maybe I have a gluten intolerance and getting rid of breads and pastas is helping the stomach issue?  Anyway, these things are EXTREMELY subtle at this point but I'm excited nonetheless!

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome that you're seeing some definition!!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete