Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Calorie Count

I started out counting my calories because I liked the way it made me take notice of how much I was eating and made me think twice about my snacks. I'm not doing it anymore because I feel like I've had the awakening and I am much more conscious of what I'm putting in my body so I don't require the constant reminder. Now all it seems to do is make me feel hungry more often because I'm constantly thinking about how many more calories I'm allowed to eat for the day.

Its not for me, but it might work for you. If you want to try it out I liked Loseit.com. It might be worth it for a week or two to figure out how much you should be eating and what it feels like.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i'm always wary of counting calories because i figured that's what it would do to you. i like to listen to my body and when i'm hungry, i eat. i just make sure i eat 'good' food, that will fill me up and give me more energy, rather than making me more hungry half an hour later. but i can see also, how it helps you NOW, to think about what you're putting in your body, without having to COUNT.

    ReplyDelete