Friday, February 17, 2012

BR: DAY 5 WEEK 4!!!!!

I finished the 30 day challenge!!

Okay, like i said, i don't know if anyone else can see a difference. you might all think I look exactly the same as before, but -I- can tell a difference and I'm loving it. I will continue to bodyrock and hopefully see more results. I'm sure I would have seen MORE results, had I continued to eat better but that is something I still need to work on. What can I say? I like food. A lot.

beginning weight: 123
ending weight: 120.8

BEFORE:

AFTER:

So, it's not very dramatic, but I definitely see more definition in my whole body. My arms are more toned (which I love love love!), my legs have always been a problem area and I'm starting to see a little bit of muscle there, and my stomach is even flatter. I'm really happy with the outcome. There's a new February Challenge, so I think I'll have to do that one next!

.....................................

Today marks one month since i started BodyRocking! I took the fit test again today, for the third time this month, to see what kind of improvement I've made over the past 30 days:

here are my results from all three times (first day, two weeks in, and today):

Squat Jump 27 33 46
Push-up 22 17 25
Burpees 17 20 20
High Knees 90 130 148
Switch Lunges 32 38 40
Tuck Jumps 24 27 31
Straight Abs 15 17 21

2 comments:

  1. You look AWESOME Carrie!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring! Caroline's right . . . you look AMAZING!!! I would be beyond thrilled just to look like your before pics. Way to go! love you :)

    ReplyDelete